Thursday, August 24, 2017

Vintage Angel


This beautiful Vintage Angel is a new digi at Createful Heart  and I just couldn't resist using my Nesties to make a large scalloped tag to enter in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge.  (The "twist" was use a scalloped border".) I popped it on the tag base with marabou trim in between the layers.  The gorgeous hand dyed crinkle ribbon is from the Mermaids Tale Second Edition from DL.Art.



Here's a closeup of Vintage Angel.  The gorgeous image was colored with Copics and I chose to keep the project light and monochromatic.  Isn't the detail in her dress and wings fabulous?  So fun to color.  I'm entering my tag in the very FIRST Createful Heart Blog challenge.  It is a monthly challenge beginning on the 15th of each month and ending on the 14th of the next.  The theme is Anything Goes and you may enter with any image but I have a number of Createful Heart digis just begging to be colored so I hope to return shortly with another.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art August Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #64 AG, Scrapping4Fun #97 AG (4/4), Crafts Galore Encore August AG, Craft-Dee Bowz August AG w/handmade bow and Always Fun Challenge Tags

12 comments:

  1. Super stunning Donna and I love the angel fluff around this card :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always Donna, the coloring i perfect and the feathers amazing. The bow fab, my fave ribbon along with the green ones. i recognized it right away
    I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in love with this, Donna! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Design this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time!
    Best wishes,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Design
    createfulheartcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! this is stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful greeting card. Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
    Marjeta, GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is truly magnificent!!!! I love how you have colored this up and your eye for amazing finishing detail is stunning! Thanks so much for being a part of our very first blog challenge at Createful Heart Digis and Design! Judy Markowitz-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna, you do such beautiful work and a Createful Heart Digis as well for our first challenge. Thank you for joining us and using Mary's image. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna this is beautiful!! I think I spend my time chasing you around to see all your beautiful creations!! :-) Thanks for being part of the Createful Heart Digis and Designs!! Melissa Czapor - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, awesome colouring
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done...and all that fuzziness just puts this over the top! Awesome =)
    Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!