Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Twins ROCK!


Today is the last day for the Hungry Hungry Hippos challenge on the Sandra Caldwell FB Group page and I couldn't resist doing a cute twins baby card using the new 1698 Pebbles Hippo and 1699 Bam Bam Hippo made especially for this challenge.  They are currently on sale at the mo, but you need to hurry.  You can see all the sale digis for this challenge HERE.  (They go up tomorrow!)  I was a huge fan of the Flintstones as a kid and thought the sentiment "Twins Rock" was appropriate with the images.  The Alpha Beads sort of even looked like pebbles, don'tcha think?  I modified the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch a bit by offsetting the Spellbinders Doily a bit and using a Martha Stewart punch for the center.

There were 2 sketches this time and I chose the first with a few modifications.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art August Linky Challenge and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #64 AG

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!