Sunday, August 6, 2017

Still Smokin' HOT!


Doing a quickie post for a card I just finished for a 70th birthday celebration tomorrow.  Yup, on a Monday...it's good to be retired.  LOL  Cute image is called Flamin' Dragon, from EricraftShop, that I bought specifically for this card because the recipients last name is DRAGON!  She's colored with Copics and I've added a birthday crown to her head and die cut and embossed balloon from an old Cuttlebug set.  I tried to keep is primarily monochromatic to enter in the Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge since I won't have time to do another. Hope it's okay and I don't think the inside counts, to you?






3 comments:

  1. Smokin hot at 70 that is pretty good!! love the color and design - someone is going to love getting that.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the this image, not to mention the sentiment with the 70 in the balloon. Simply fabulous. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes challenge. We love the inspiration.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!