Sunday, August 13, 2017

Congrats on a Sporting Achievement for Sunday CAS


I'm Guest Designing again this week for the Outlawz CAS challenge and our theme is Congrats on a Sporting Achievement.  Although I think this may be a bit of a difficult theme, I was thrilled because I had the perfect stamp from Ike's Art called Winner, originally drawn for one of the Outlawz Designers, Holley (Tondre) Barnhardt.  I've colored her with Copics and added a number on her shirt in my Printmaster Program as if she's just won the marathon.  The sentiment is also computer generated.

I'm entering this in the Ike's World Challenge #64 AG (no twist this time), the DL.Art August Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #63 AGJo's Scrap Shack #201 AG and the C.R.A.F.T AG challenge #428.




8 comments:

  1. Perfect timing with the World Championships around now. A Fabulous card as always.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Donna and fabulous colouring. Thank you for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Donna! Lovely image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at IKE’sWORLD challenges.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! I love your personalization of it. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love your coloring and CAS approach. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!