Sunday, August 6, 2017

All Brights CAS for The Outlawz



As a winner of a previous challenge, I'm guesting for Sunday CAS  on the Outlawz Forum.  Our mission was to use only bright colors.  I checked my stash and found some forgotten papers from DCWV that definitely fit the bill. Although I actually planned to use some new dies and a die cut background, I thought I was pushing the CAS theme a bit too far and started subtracting until I came up with this.  The die cut sentiment here is from an old Cuttlebug set. Pretty simple and quick, but that's the point.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art Thankful Thursday (Birthday or Thank you), Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #63 AG, CAS on Friday Exotic, Little C's Aloha Friday Yellow Flowers... 

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your card and the idea of the paper, it works so well, thank you so much for joining us at LPOCF anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the THANKS sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!